Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Feb 2006 10:27:31 -0800
  The way to set it to a "fixed size" is to make the minimum and maximum the
same!  With 64 MBG of RAM, setting virtual memory at "twice RAM", as Don
recommends would be 128 MB, not 10 or 80.

  However, a rule like "twice RAM" is based on the assumption that your
amount of installed RAM is already adequate.  64MB may be on the low side.
If you allow 192 MB or even 256 MB for swap, you may get rid of the error
message but still be unhappy with the system's performance -- it may spend
so much time swapping stuff between virtual memory and RAM that actual
execution is noticably impacted.

  Are there things you can "clean up" on the drive?  I've seen some well-
used Win98 systems where the "temp" folder took up more than half the drive,
and much of that stuff was several years old....

David Gillett