Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Steve Brumbaugh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2007 11:40:40 -0800
Hi,

My wife has a problem in her Outlook Express on her computer.  Suddenly all
the emails in her Inbox from February 1 2007 til today just disappeared.
Checking out the problem with test emails I also found out that all new
emails appear at the bottom (as in "4 new message(s)") but never show up in
the Inbox (or any other folder for that matter).  We're with Comcast and I
checked the situation on the web and the emails show up there, but as soon
as Outlook Express downloads them they're gone.  Why don't they display in
OE?

I'm fairly knowledgeable about the .dbx files OE uses and my first thought
was maybe the Inbox .dbx was corrupted.  But if that's the case, wouldn't
the entire list of emails be gone rather than just those months?  Does
anybody have any idea of what to do?

Thanks for any help,
Steve