Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Will Stephenson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Oct 2007 18:45:41 -0400
Thanks for the idea Peter!

Alas, there is no such button (that I can find at least) in Vista. Someone
did come up with going to the file's properties and making the change there.
That seemed to be an option on my Vista laptop (with a list of possibly
useful programs and a Browse button), but I also already have Word on that
machine, so I'm not sure the same thing would show for an unknown file.

Thanks again!

Best, Will

Will Stephenson
Acadia Technologies Inc.
mailto:[log in to unmask]

"Alcohol and calculus don't mix. Never drink and derive."
-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Shkabara [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Sunday, October 07, 2007 5:38 PM
To: PCSOFT
Cc: 'Will Stephenson'
Subject: RE: Associating a file type in Vista

I am not sure if this is the same on Vista, but on XP you open Windows
Explorer. Select Tools/Folder Options/File Types (tab). There you should see
a "New" button. This allows you  to add a new extension type. The ones that
show up in the list are only those that have already been registered.

Good luck,

Peter Shkabara
760-451-1643