Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
J Merwin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jun 2005 09:52:41 -0500
All you do is go to Control Panel and click on "Sounds and Audio". Make sure
there is a check mark in the line "Place volume icon in Taskbar" Apply and
OK your way out.

John Merwin

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of CIEN
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2005 1:02 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] VOLUME ICON IN TASKBAR

HI
my volume icon has disappeared and a search reveals my sound program is
not installed and the SNDVOL32.EXE is missing or corrupt..microsoft says
to fix it i must put in the xp cd..one small problem i never got a
windows xp cd when i bought my computer..does anyone know how to fix
this problem without the use of the cd?
thanx in advance
chet norris
ps i hear the sound fine..just cant adjust the volume from the task bar
xp home
firefox 1.0.4
netscape 7.2
hp pavillion 520n