Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Kelly Younger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Apr 1998 18:12:48 -0500
Greetings,
  The time is rapidly approaching when I will probably have to reinstall
Windows. I'm beginning to get GPF's every once in a while, strange
behavior etc. What I'm wondering is can I, (or should I) avoid the
Compaq Quick Restore? Can I format my HD, boot from a floppy and use a
WIN95 installation disk and install it. I really don't want or need all
the proprietary Compaq garbage that comes with Quick Restore. I'm most
worried about IRQ conflicts, which I *might* be able to muddle my way
through. Is there an obvious flaw in this logic?
  Since I purchased a license in the price of the computer, it's
legal,no?
  Any thoughts on this will be greatly appreciated. (Save the Compaq
jokes...I DO learn from my mistakes).

Cheers,
Kelly