Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2013 22:11:04 -0500
Hi Mikee,

Just for a primer how to deal with applications such as Firewall- or AV programs ,you need to know the exact procedure.

These programs typically use at least one or more services related to them.

They automatically run at startup and can't be stopped using Task Manager.

So the first thing to do is to stop them via the Services applet. (Computer Management > Services)

Find the service(s) you want to stop , double-click them and in the resulting panel you'll find the entry to Stop the service.

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/2495-services-start-disable.html

In your case your plan of "attack" is to see if there are still any ZA services running.

Check Task Manager first.

The following links deal with the uninstall of ZA  (BTW ,the links to "http://server.iad.liveperson.net"

come from/via the Support pages of ZA.)

You could try this uninstaller.

ZoneAlarm Uninstall Utility 11.0

http://www.techspot.com/downloads/5402-zone-alarm-uninstaller.html

The procedure in this article echos what I described above about stopping the service.

How do I remove ZoneAlarm from my computer (Version 10.x & above)

http://server.iad.liveperson.net/hc/s-28464961/cmd/kbresource/kb-802080010836713712/view_question!PAGETYPE?sq=uninstall%2butility&sf=101113&sg=1&st=225733&documentid=411830&action=view

The next procedure is more advanced - you may want to pass on that ,but it may be useful for some readers.

How do I manually remove Zonealarm from Windows Vista 64bit and Windows 7 64bit

http://server.iad.liveperson.net/hc/s-28464961/cmd/kbresource/kb-9001545010726967263/view_question!PAGETYPE?sq=uninstaller&sf=101113&st=908718&documentid=392324&action=view

Hope this will set you on the right path.

Peter E.