Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Ed Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 1999 13:45:27 -0500
I'm worried about becoming a pest, but PCSOFT people have been so
generous in the past I've just gotta bring this question, also:

In a 3-col. newsletter, column after column of straight text is utterly
uninteresting to the eye.  With a long story opening at the top of
col 1, and wrapping across the page, I want to drop a 2-col hed across
columns 2 and 3, part way down the page.  I'd thus force the main story
to jump to a later page.  But WORD6 breaks seem only to slash across
the whole page OR to be limited to a single column.  Is there a
workaround for my problem?  <Sincere thanx for listening!>       ---ed

[log in to unmask] // [log in to unmask]

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>