Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 21:43:46 -0600
When I run scandisk it makes several files and puts them on my hard disk.  They usually look like this:

File0000.chk
File0001.chk

The last time I ran it one of the files has 24 MB in it!!!!!!  There were 8 more files made, but they had only 32-96 KB in them.  I desperately need the space this file is taking up.  Is it safe to delete it?  I tried to open it and only got little boxes.  Can't see how it could be doing me any good if I can't open it to tell what it is.   It think it is supposed to be some kind of report of what it fixed????

Thanks for any advice,

Barbara Allen

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>