Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Venkat Viswanathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2008 01:39:55 -0500
Original post

<<<< These options are not shown on my computer where mentioned. I assume it's because I'm using classic view instead of catagory view but can't find where to change the view type.>>>>

Phil,

even in classic view "power options"  menu should be there in win xp pro (at least it is so in mine).the only difference if you are in category mode, is that you have to get to it via add/remove progs.

for changing modes...in classic view, on the lefthand pane you should have
"switch to category mode".
as of now i can only suggest that you check your BIOS and see if something like " power saving/power options... is available and enabled.earlier on i thought that the "upgrade" from 98se could be the problem but now you say it is a clean install...so BIOS seems the next step.

good luck--Venkat

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml