Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rob Shane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 21:00:13 -0700
Hi Susan,
Until I got broadband access I was in the same situation as you, dial up with 2nd phone line. There were times that I would stay connected for days. I didn't think that I needed a firewall until I had a significant amount of personal info compromised. Whether you have an always on connection or a dial up that you never sign off of your vulnerability is the same. I will never connect again without a firewall or some sort of security. Personally I am using Zone Alarm and I am satisfied with its performance. It logs attempts to access your computer from the net and I was surprised as to how much of it that goes on. Most of it is harmless but from previous experience, you can't be to cautious.
HTH
Rob