Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Mar 1998 07:42:23 -0500
Dotty Kelley wrote:

> Tomez De Silva "Tony" wrote:
> >
> > I have a friend who has a new PB 266 w/ W95B  and 64Mb. I was
> > asked how to make the CD play as soon as the compartment closes,
>
> Tony,
>
> Have your friend download Microsoft PowerToys. One of the programs is
> FlexiCD which will give him/her the functionality needed.

Windows 95 has a built-in CD player.  Before adding any new software,
it would be wise to check the CD player settings and see if it is set
to autorun.  On the desktop, RIGHT-click on MY COMPUTER and select
PROPERTIES.  Now click the DEVICE MANAGER tab.

In the Manager window, click the plus sign next to the CDROM,
point to the actual CDROM drive and then click the PROPERTIES button.
Go to the SETTINGS tab and make sure that the AUTO INSERT NOTIFICATION
option is checked.

--
Jim Meagher
=====