Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Cathy Ceri <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 17:25:49 -0500
After tackling the Nimda worm, I still have a problem with Excel and some
other Office programs.  When I try to use the open command, no browse menu
comes up. You also cannot do a save or save-as. The only program that still works correctly is Word.  I have already uninstalled and re-installed.  I'm assuming the virus changed something in the registry for the other programs.

Also, this problem is "growing" among several computers.  In the beginning ther was only one...now there is three.

Any suggetions?

Cathy

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml