Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 11 Jul 1999 03:22:13 GMT
On Sat, 10 Jul 1999 19:15:48 -0400, you wrote:

>I am using Win98 and have set my preferences up so that folders are viewed
>as web pages etc. In the past, whenever I went into a folder and highlighted
>a file name, I always saw, in the left hand side of the folder window,
>information about the file (name, size, description in some cases etc) , but
>also a preview of the file in an appropriate format. Now all of a sudden,
>the text information is still there, but the graphical representation of the
>file no longer shows up.
>
>I would like to get that feature back, but can't seem to find a place where
>I can do so. Is there some simple solution for regaining my lost previews?

I believe you need to go to View, Folder Options, then the File Types
tab, choose the files you want previews of (jpg, gif, etc.), click on
them and choose Edit. There should be a checkbox at the bottom to
"enable preview". This should take care of it. This is by memory, so
the steps may not be completely accurate.

Ernie Goens

         The PCSOFT web site always needs good submissions.  If
               software tech tips or software reviews to: