Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
A&C Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 19:20:52 -0800
You have a couple options I can think of:

1) Right click the windows explorer shortcut you mentioned and select properties. The first box you
see specifies the location of the exe file, in this case explorer.exe. The second box that says
"Start in:" determines where explorer.exe should start - you can type the path to any drive/folder
that you'd like to open when you use this shortcut: e.g.. Start in : C:\  However, WinME sometimes
doesn't seem to notice the changes, even if you 'Apply' them. I'm sure there's a registry key to fix
that, but I won't advise about the registry.

2) If #1 above doesn't work, try this: open 'My computer' and right click the drive you want a
shortcut to, then select 'Create shortcut'. Windows will tell you it can't create a shortcut there,
but will put it on the desktop - choose 'ok'. Then cut and paste your new shortcut into your start
menu or wherever you want it. hth

Al Thompson

----- Original Message -----
From: "HERB CHADNOW"
Subject: [PCSOFT] Windows ME-Windows Explorer

Hi,
I have Windows ME and when I go to start/ programs/accessories/windows explorer, "My Documents"
opens up.  Same  thing happens when I click on the "Windows Explorer" icon. There isn't any way for
me to open "Windows Explorer.  I don't know if I have it on my computer. Did anybody else have this
problem and come up with a solution.
Herb Chadnow

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml