Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Sep 2001 23:15:28 -0500
I am looking for a program or the knowledge on how to make a web cam on my web site. First of all I am verrrrry novice at this computer stuff, Second my system.

pent 4   1.5 GHZ
256 ram pc400
Cisco 675 router 256K dsl service
8 port hub
3 machines in my home hooked up thru hub sharing the dsl line
usb camera

I know how to telnet into my router and get to the cbos# prompt but thats about all.

I have a account at www.interland.net they host my  domain name www.rickadams.net

I have installed the camera on my machine and it works fine. The interface works, the video works on the monitor, i can make video emails with no problem.

Is their a program that I need that will allow me to make the video shot from my cam to go straight to the web site for for viewing by all! sounds simple to me but im
 sure its not.

I would really like to do this, however if i am unable i would be happy with making some kind of short movie with sound that people could download from my site.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks Rick Adams, 520-795-2876 Tucson AZ

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml