Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
HOT GRANNY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 16:47:11 -0500
<<BtVidi failed to create Direct Draw Surfaces Overlay
Chanel is inoprable>>

  This is the error i get trying to open wintv and any other visual file,
IF anyone can find the fix it would be great.

http://www.gregorybraun.com/MSWinErr.html
http://www.ace.net.nz/tech/TechFileFormat.html

When I try to download these sites my monitor startes jump and the only way
to stop it is to restart.

   i am a newbie to PC and at my age i am really trying to learn about this
stuff so that my grandkids don't  make me look stupid.
If you can help thanks.

                     Shirly H Beezel

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml