Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mike Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 07:30:24 -0800
In Outlook Express go to  Tools/Options/Security and under Virus Protection uncheck the box that says "Do not allow attachments.......etc".  You might want to go  back and recheck that box after opening this current email so as to re-establish the protection.
Mike Williams

----- Original Message -----
From: Mary Walton
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2004 5:26 AM
Subject: [PCSOFT] paper clip

When I get e-mail that has a paper clip on it, I cannot open it. I am using outlook express. I click on the paper clip but will not open it and have had a few others that will not open. Some will work. Is there a thing I have to get into to correct this problem? Any advice you give would be greatly appreciated.
   Mary Walton

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml