Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
MaryJane Wegener <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Mar 2002 20:30:30 +0000
Rick . .
   I get these quite often in my hotmail account. I found
that when I click to open I get the "scanned no virus"
and the "download file" dialog box. When I click on the download
and get the download or open dialog box, I need to click
the "open" option first. This takes me back to the 'scanned
no virus' and "download file" window. When I click on download
file and get the "download or open" option, I now
download the file. Now when I click on the saved .eml file,
it opens up in Outlook. I hope I make some sense.  It took
me several attempts before I found this routine.
   The short and sweet is you must open the file before
you download it. Why, I dunna' know.
      Mary Jane

                       http://freepctech.com/rode