Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Tom Turak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 13:13:29 -0500
Use the function in the cell where you want a date to appear,
=today()
and the date will always be the current date. Use this function,
=now()
and the decimal number (date.time) for the windows clock will be returned.
You need to use the format menu to display the cell containing =now() the
way you prefer, I use the format category 'time' but 'date' is useful too.
Tom Turak

-----Original Message-----
From: Mick Fitzpatrick [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2002 4:44 PM

Is it possible for the date in an Excel spreadsheet to be automatically
updated on a daily basis ... without any input from the me?

I use Excel for an Invoice and if it could auto update the date daily it
would save me a few seconds typing :-)

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml