Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"M. Jelley" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 08:09:13 -1000
Just wondering - should I expect that after the 3 minute download of the

setup files, IE 5 will take somewhere in the neighborhood of 5 hours to
download any other files it needs.  I don't pay by the minute for my
internet service but this seems extreme.  I also have a Pentium 100- and
it
seems that everytime (up to 6 now) that I try to get through this
install,
it fails after only 2 Mgs of install.  I'm almost ready to give up.  Any

suggestions, requirements that I have not heard about?
Thanks
Marianne Jelley
"I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give
you the formula for failure: Try to please everybody."
                                                -- Anonymous

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html