Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 18:48:17 -0500
Sarah,

That file is part of the drivers for your HP printer.  Go to START
SETTINGS -- PRINTERS and delete your printer -- Windows
will complain about no printer, but just ignore it.

Next delete all HP*.* files in C:\WINDOWS and in
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM. Finally, reboot the PC and
reinstall the HP drivers from the HP disk/CD.

Deleting the files is the key to solving your problem.

When you simply do a reinstall of software, many (most?)
times windows (or the installer software)  will try to "save time"
by not replacing exisiting files.  Unfortunately, it does not check
to see if the file is corrupted or not -- just that it exists.

Jim Meagher

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sarah Cloud" <[log in to unmask]>

I just reinstalled Windows ME and now I am having more problems than before!
One of them is that I can't use Microsoft Word. It was totally fine before I
reinstalled, but now whenever I have been in it for a few minutes, I get an
error message that says "Winword has caused an error in HPFWIN13.DLL.
Winword will now close." And it tells me to restart my computer if I
continue to experience problems, and I do, but it still does nothing. I
depend greatly on MS Word because I do a lot of writing. Do you know what I
can do to fix it? It is Microsoft Word 97 and I can't reinstall it because I
do not have the software - it came pre-installed in Windows 98, but it ran
just fine in Windows ME before I reinstalled Windows ME.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml