Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 17:17:49 -0700
Let me just correct something here so people unfamiliar with NT don't get
confused.

There is no DOS BOX under Windows NT because there is no DOS running in NT.
There is a command line box called Command Prompt that has as much in
common with Windows 98 MS-DOS7  window as a  F16 does with my Toyota
Truck.  NT Command Prompt  is a true 32 bit command line with none of the
limitations of DOS. A better comparison would be a UNIX console. You can do
just about anything from a NT Command Prompt....if you know the correct
command.

> > How can I print from a DOS BOX under Windows NT with a Network Printer.
> >
> > If I do the command: type file >prn it must also work like LPT1:
>
>   In your configuration, on this machine, of the network printer as
>the default printer, there should also be an option for somethilng
>like "capture printer port LPT1:".[*]  If this is selected/enabled,
>NT will intercept any data sent to LPT1: or PRN: (even from the DOS
>box), and redirect it to the network printer.
>
>[*] Unfortunately, my NT 4 box is in pieces on the bench at the
>moment.

                         The NOSPIN Group, Inc.
                  http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org