Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Douglas Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 16:11:04 -0500
At 12/1/2002 08:26 PM, David Gillett wrote:

   I have a 98SE machine that now diverts to this message
whenever I try to
to boot it to other than safe mode.  Yesterday I managed
to boot it by
judiciously opting not to load some drivers, but I don't
seem to be able to
duplicate that trick today.

   Obviously, restarting the machine (as the message
advises) is doing
nothing to clear the problem.  Anybody got a better
suggestion?
===========================

When I had this problem with a 98 machine I finally had to
bott in Safe Mode and in the device manager, delete all
the drivers and re-boot.  It took several re-boots to get
all the drivers re-loaded, but after that all has been
well.  I took the drastic step of deleting all devices
except the mouse, keyboard, and system devices.  Just had
to have all the right drivers handy when it started asking
for those not on the hard drive.

Doug

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml