Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 2010 12:51:30 +1030
When you choose details, it should give you information concerning the cause
and particularly which dll was involved. If it does, copy the dll to safe
place and delete the original. This solved the problem for me and if the
(now) missing dll causes other problems you can put it back where you copied
it from.

Robert

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of John Green
Sent: Wednesday, 1 December 2010 11:37 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Solution to "(app) has encountered a problem and must
close..."

Jim, you did not mention what OS you are using, I am not positive, But I
believe Office 2000 was designed to run with Win 2000, that could be an
issue, If you are using Office 2000 with Win XP there may be compatibility
issues Office 2002 AKA Office XP would be a better solution. It is not
supported by Microsoft any longer, But, you may find used software for sale
cheap on Craigs List and other such places.