Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
V Vishwanathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Aug 2013 13:18:46 +0530
The only reason I can think is either the power cable connected to your hdd is loose/defective

OR the IDE/SATA cable  connected to your hdd  is not making proper contact.Since you say

you have a DVD&HDD connected I presume it is an IDE setup in which case the master/slave

question will come into play.

Just a thought.

good luck after checking!

Venkat