Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Coulthart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Jul 1998 19:59:52 -0400
JAB wrote:

> Hi -
>    You know when you get those requesters that pop-up on various programs with a choice of either "Yes" or "No" and one of them is 'highlighted' - I was wondering if there is a way to 'switch' that default highlight to the other setting.

        I could be wrong on this but from the little experience I've had with
Visual Basic for writing programs, I know that the selection 'can' be
made when coding the program as to which box is the defaulted highlight
one.  Therefore once the program is compiled I do not believe it is
possible to change this feature.  (Again, this is all that I know, I
could be wrong--anyone else out there know any better?!?)  Unless you
know binary, I wouldn't expect to be able to change this feature.

--
HTH,

David Coulthart
http://www2.cybernex.net/~pepermil/