Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Doug Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 08:23:21 -0400
At 9/14/99 11:09 PM , you wrote:
Does anyone have a recommendation for a freeware "undelete" program for
Windows 9x?  I've found several shareware ones but the cheapest is $30.
I have a hard time justifying this much money for a single utility like
this.

I have had success using the DOS 6.22 UNDELETE on floppies under Win
95.  I've not tried on a hard drive but don't see why it wouldn't work.  No
cost to try...  This is the special procedure you need to use:

Find olddos/files(whatever it is called)? on Win9x CD or from DOS 6.22:

Once you find the UNDELETE.EXE file, locate it into the
\WINDOWS\COMMAND directory of your Win 95 system.

To use undelete, close out of Windows and run from locked MS-DOS
mode prompt ..., i.e.:

      START > SHUT DOWN > RESTART IN MS-DOS MODE to get DOS prompt.

      From the DOS prompt type:

           LOCK UNDELETE A:\completefilenamewithextension--whatever
           the deleted file was ...

                                    OR,

           LOCK UNDELETE A:\*.* to get a list of what can be
           undeleted (using the DOS directory) this way.

      Once the undeletion(s) are complete ...

      From the DOS prompt type:

           UNLOCK EXIT

                         The NOSPIN Group, Inc.