Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
James Kerr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Mar 1998 11:42:27 -0500
>Norton has nothing to do with video drivers so I really doubt that the
>two are related.
>
>Use your device manager to check the installed/active drivers for your
>display adapter.  Change them back to the proper driver.
>
>RIGHT-click on MY COMPUTER, select properties, click the DEVICE
>MANAGER tab, open the DISPLAY ADAPTER list, double click on your video
>card.
>
>Now click DRIVER--CHANGE DRIVER -- SHOW ALL.  Find your brand (on the
>left) and model (on the right) and install it.
>
>Jim Meagher

Well Jim this perticular driver or whatever it is is not listed in the
device manager at all I have changed the drivers for the video card and even
changed to a different type of card, I really dont want to have to start
from stratch on this machine as it is used for accounting, also I noticed
that it takes a long time to shut down, but their is no conflict with the
network card at all in fact there isnt a single conflict listed or that I
could find in the device manager at all, thanks

                    James