Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Earl Truss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 12:16:45 -0600
This is probably not a software problem then.  Your mouse may be sending in
extra keys that only take effect when the cursor is placed on the scroll
bar.  You should first try an different mouse and see if the problem
disappears.  If not, then try to find the latest drivers for your mouse or
reinstall your current drivers.  I've also seen this problem sometimes when
bad joysticks are installed.

                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html