Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Mar 2011 21:09:28 -0700
If you are running 32 bit IE9, then you should install the 32 bit version of Adobe Flash square. The flash should match the browser, not the OS. However, did you try using the 64 bit version of IE9 to see if that works properly? Having installed 64 bit flash, the 64 bit IE9 should work properly.

Peter Shkabara

-----Original Message-----
From: GeorgeMary Skokan [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2011 9:17 PM
Subject: Re: Internet explorer 9 and flashplayer

I am using the 32 bit version of IE9 on 64 bit Windows 7.  I had downloaded the Adobe "beta" 64 bit and "square", but nothing seemed to work.  I have searched, and a few seem to have this problem, but mostly with the ActiveX filtering, which I disabled.  I am still able to visit the sites with IE8, so maybe something unique in my setup which I think is pretty standard.  I thought I had it figured out since Firefox 4 and Iron/Chrome browser were OK, so I reinstalled IE9.  Still the message about no Flashplayer.  Right now I'm back at IE8 until I can fix it.  George

                          PCSOFT's List Owners:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                        Mark Rode<[log in to unmask]>