Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jacob Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2012 15:04:53 -0500
The internet connection problem could be an issue with conflicting
programs, (ie: internet security program or anti-virus conflicting with an
internet filter). People using AVG Antivirus in the past have had
internet connection issues. the slowness could be from spyware, or just too
many things running at once with a shabby registry and fragmented
hard-drive. It would help it I knew if the hard drive is an SSD, if the
slowdown was sudden (within a couple weeks or less), if she can
actually connect to the network, if all networks act the same, if the icon
sais "unidentified network, no internet access" when hovered over, and if
she had recently installed software or made a chanage to a security
programs settings. I am not saying it is not a virus, I am only listing
some alternate causes.

 Blessings,
Jacob Smith

Blessed are those who fear the Lord, who walk in his ways. Psalm 128:1

          PSOFT maintains hundreds of useful files for download
                     visit our download web page at:
                http://freepctech.com/index.php/downloads