Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Doug Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jan 1999 08:06:31 -0500
Has anyone come across a program that gives Windows 95 or Windows 98 a
Virtual Desktop?

I have located several programs that give Multiple desktops, but I would
like a program that gave the appearance of something like I had in Win 3.11.

It was like your monitor was a window, allowing you to view a portion of
your larger Virtual Desktop. You could scroll around and view different
parts of a large desktop.

TIA
Doug Simmons

                            The NOSPIN Group