Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Brad Loomis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jan 2002 19:11:22 -0800
Hi Madaline,

I have used End It All2 and it is just fine. It gives a bit more control
over what it will kill or end. If you use the defaults, or know what you
want to end or kill then you are pretty safe.
I don't use Black Ice since Zone Alarm has been around, but I generaly don't
close it or anything for that matter when running Easy Cleaner. BTW, I just
installed Easy Cleaner on a fresh install of XP Pro, used his reg patch and
it works just as great as ever.

You should not run or install Zone Alarm and Black Ice at the same time. I
would suggest you uninstall Black Ice prior to installing ZA. I have not
noticed any conflicts with Norton and ZA Pro as far as Email scanning goes.
Norton 2002 and XP is another matter.

As far as backing up, I always back up anything I create, word files, spread
sheets, and Money files. It isn't necessary to back up programs if you have
the disks. You can do drive imaging, but that is another issue.

XP comes with IE6, which I had no trouble with on Win2K, but I would
recommend not installing "Error Reporting" should you decide to give it a
go. That seemed to create more errors.

HTH,
Brad Loomis
Los Angeles, CA