Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 5 Oct 2003 10:46:38 -0700
PCSOFT

cant seem to find an answer to this anywhere so hoping you can help me...not a major problem but a problem...cannot keep volume control adjustment on taskbar...have to put it there each time I open win xp...I know how it is supposed to work & the appropriate box is checked each time I go control panel / sounds & audio devices properties / volume tab /device volume...I must uncheck it, click apply, recheck 'place volume icon in the taskbar' then re-click apply for volume control to reappear on task bar, then ok it...it stays there as long as I am working but when I close for the day then reopen the next day, I must go through the routine again...as I said, not a major thing but aggravating...your help need
thank you in advance
BILL BLACKNIK / Mysha

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml