Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Mar 1998 17:14:52 -0500
Jim Meagher wrote:

> Hugh Vandervoort wrote:
> >
> > Is this the longest thread yet in this list?
>
> I'm workin' on it. :-}

SUCCESS!!!!

I finally got rid of that pesky folder in my recent documents list.

The ultimate fix was:
1. Exit to DOS.
2. Rename the actual real live folder.
3. Reboot into windows.... poof, it's gone.

I had previously tried to rename the folder using the explorer and
also via a DOS window but each time, the recent docs list caught what
I was doing and modified itself to reflect the new name.  But by
completely exiting out of windows to a plain dos environment, it worked.

Any guesses as to why?

--
Jim Meagher
=====