Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Lance W. Kephart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Sep 1998 05:50:40 -0700
>That is the problem, I can't get into the
>properties at all....as soon as I click on it
>either on the desktop or from the control panel
>it locks up the computer.

Try removing the NIC card all together, and leave
it out, then reboot the system and see if you can
get into any of the properties..although the
network choice properties won't be available.

If you are able to get around without anything
locking up, then go into Control Panel, System
(I think...I'm running NT) and see if there are
still any conflicts listed.  They will have a
yellow exclamation by them.  If there are some,
double-click them and see what the information
says, and see if you can work those out easily.

Something else you may want to do, seeing as you
had to reset the system, is to go into Windows
Explorer and search for TMP files.  Delete the
ones you find, then empty the Recycle Bin, and
finally, run scandisk and defrag.  Reset the
system once that is all done.

If you have RegClean, I'd run that as well.  You
can download it from Windows web site, sorry I
don't have the full address at this time!

If everything comes up okay, try a NIC card
again.  It is possible that you MIGHT have a bad
NIC card or two, but not TO likely.

Best of luck!