Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Apr 2004 04:06:34 -0400
MS has an update for this (Apparently they didn't expect us to continue
using Outlook 2000 into 2004).
Go here:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=7d4d9017-8d4e-4963-
8ba7-d2e91d491f5e&displaylang=en
Download and install the update, then tell Calendar to add them yet again,
and all will be well.
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>