Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Computer9f <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 May 2009 18:16:15 -0400
I have tried that also.  I have Firefox set to open in a new window and I already have a Firefox window open, then when I right click a link on my desktop  and choose "Open" nothing happens (same thing if it is set to open a new tab).

Links will work, of course, with a page-to-page link from one webpage to another - as they do with internal Firefox bookmarks.  This is not the problem.

The problem is that external links that I have saved in a folder will not open if a Firefox window is already open - and this is 80% of what I need to do.

AnnaSummers

----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Sunday, May 17, 2009 4:55 AM
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Firefox won't open second window

This may have already been  said, Anna, but when I have firefox opened, and
I want another page or tab  opened also, I right click on the link I want
and select 'open in new tab' or  'open in new window'.....then it opens a new
page or tab for me. I do this  all the time.  Harriet

-----------------------------
at all.

Any of the links will open if I just  open the firefox program at the home,
(google) which always works, right click  the link, choose properties, copy
the url to the clipboard, paste the url in the  address window, and hit
enter.

These same links will NOT  open if they are anywhere besides the internal
firefox bookmarks.  They  will ALL open if no other firefox window is open.

Also, when I use a  vendor link to pay with paypal I always get an error
getting to the paypal page  - I think it is the same problem.

I don't like using tabs, but I  tried that and it doesn't work either.  The
internal Firefox bookmarks  work, but I rarely use them - I want to use
links that I have saved in folders  with related topics.

The first one I select works, but once that  window is open, none of the
other links work.  It doesn't matter which one  I open first, any after that
will not work as long as the first firefox window  is open >>>>>>>
**************A strong credit score is 700 or above.  See Yours in Just 2
Easy Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222585011x1201462751/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=115&
bcd=Maystrongfooter51709NO115)