Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Twin*.*Star" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Dec 1998 23:54:25 -0500
Can you say Frisbee <G>.

Diskcopy will copy byte for byte and in the same location exactly. So any
errors are copied. Furthermore, if there is a bad sector on the target disk,
Diskcopy will attempt to bit information there and move on. Of course if it
really is a bad sector the information will not write and you now have a
file on the target with missing information. That is why I always use Norton
File Manager to diskcopy and say verify. It is amazing how many times it
gets an error reading. Some of which are recoverable and others are not.

If the data is extremely valuable and/or il-replacable, there are companies
that specialize in data recover but it is costly.

Daniel Wysocki
Twin*.*Star Computers
770-498-2582 /800-816-0663
Fast - Reliable - Wallet Friendly