Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Brad Feuerhelm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 1998 19:49:21 -0800
Hey

Yes I have tried this program. It worked just fine I think. I didn't notice any
change in my monitor/video. It's basically waws more of a waste of a download for
me.
Plus the $40+ for the full version is a little steep in my book.

But who knows it might give your computer a boost.

IMHO it's a waste.

Good Luck

Brad Feuerhelm