Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mike Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Mar 2002 07:50:30 -0800
I have a question on a subject that has been bugging me for a long time, and it has to do with "your browser does not support frames".  I sometimes get this admonition and I don't know how to "fix" this problem.  I did a Google search and an Ask Jeeves query on frames.  I got lots of info on frames, arguments pro and con, but nothing telling me how to, again, fix the problem.  Here is a direct quote off one web site:  "It wasn't until recently that Netscape's frame extensions were officially adopted by the WWW consortium as a standard HTML feature. However, their widespread use throughout the Web community has made them a de facto standard for quite some time. New browsers that do not support frames are almost never taken seriously."  This is old info.  So, since I use the latest IE I doubt all the users of  IE6 miss out on "frames" pages.  I checked the Advanced tab for Internet Options and found no check box for making my browser frames compatible.  I looked into the help files----nothing.  I have concluded the answer is so obvious everyone knows it------wrong!  Thus, how do I make my browser frames compatible?  Display properties, settings for screen resolution????  Icon size???  Most of you on this list probably know the answer, but I'm guessing many of us do not.  Please help.

Michael Williams

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>