Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jeffrey Delzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Feb 1999 20:00:09 -0600
Bryan Steward wrote:

> I'm having a small problem with my dialup network.  I like being able to
> automatically log on to my isp without having to enter my password when
> starting my mail program (Outlook
> Express) or my browser (Netscape).  I get everything configured like I want
> it, and it works fine until I have to reboot my pc.  When I
> reboot, I have to reenter my password again to log on and it works fine
> every time I log on until have to reboot.

Make sure you have "Remember my password" checked on the DUN dialog box.
If your method of automatically making a DUN connection isn't letting
you see the standard DUN dialog, simply go to the DUN folder and select
the connection there. If it dials without prompting for your password,
cancel it and select Connections / Settings from the DUN menu, and
enable "Prompt for information before dialing." Now double click your
connection again, and this time you'll see the DUN dialog. Enter your
password and check the "Remember my password" box. Click OK and let it
make the connection, ensuring that you've entered everything correctly.
Now go back to the DUN Connections / Settings menu and DEselect the
"Prompt before dialing" box, and all should be well.

Jeff Delzer

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html