Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Doug Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 17:23:09 -0400
At 9/9/2003 05:06 AM, Ian wrote:

>The pundits must have been right about Sobig F ceasing to operate on the
>9th or 10th of this month.
>
>After receiving 200-400 redirected emails daily for the last week or so,
>today the deluge slowed to a trickle, then stopped altogether.  Hopefully,
>that's the end of that particular nuisance.

I also was deluged with them at about the same rate however I had to take a
trip to a remote regions with no phone lines for 5 days with no computer on
line.  Due to the number of incoming virus emails my allocated space on my
ISP's server max'ed out and all my emails were bounced back for two days
until I could clean out the server via webmail.

Have ISP's given thought to deleting these type easily identifiable viruses
so their servers will not get overloaded or do some do it already?  I am
thinking to the future when this is bound to happen again.

Doug

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml