Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Larry Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 May 2002 09:25:20 -0400
Sounds like a job for another of the great utility programs from PC
Magazine. In this case, one called FileSnoop. It can be found at

http://www.pcmag.com/article/0,2997,s=1478&a=24706,00.asp

Here's a bit from their description of what it does . . .

"FileSnoop lets you access all essential information about the files on your
system. It offers up to four views of each file: Information, Formatted
view, Text view, and Hex view. The Information view gives, at minimum, basic
file information such as type, size, and attributes. There are also special
information sections that vary depending on the type of file. For example,
information on an image file will include the height, width, and other image
details. Formatted view is available only for certain files, including RTF,
HTML, AVI, and various types of sound, bitmap, and icon files."

It can be run directly but will put an access to it in your right click
context menu that says "Open in FileSnoop". Using the program, not only will
it display the content but in the third line or so of the default
"Information" tab, it will tell you what program normally opens it. Now you
can click on the "Formatted View" tab and see the contents if a graphic file
or "Text View" as may be the case with RPT files.

The program is small and as per usual with PC Mag, it is free.

Pretty impressive stuff.

Larry Stewart
Ottawa, Canada