Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
tannis zamora <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 19:06:16 -0500
Vicki Funk wrote: do I need to do

> anything after the download, like go under Run and type it in? I want to get
> "Startup Cop" but it's in a zip file, and I can't do anything with it once I
> download it.

I am sorry Vicki, I forgot to address these questions.  After you download any
file you must then INSTALL that file.  For shortcut purposes and to save the
headache of finding the file if you forget the exact file name, I suggest that
you put the file on your desktop when you d/l it.  After it is d/l an icon will
appear on your desktop.  Click on that icon and the file will then INSTALL for
you.  You can then put the file in the MY DOWNLOADS folder so you will always
have it.  Then just delete that icon off the desktop.

For any  ".exe" file on your computer, you can always do a search of files and
folders on the C drive by typing this command

*.exe

The files that will appear in your search box will be all of the exe files on
your harddrive.  Sometimes it is a good idea to have executable files that you
have downloaded put in a specific folder like MY DOWNLOADS so that you always
have copies in case the program becomes corrupted.   I hope that this helps.

I am sure that some of my esteemed collegues are much more knowledgeable but as
a not so knowledgeable user, I have found these steps to be very helpful.

take care

tannis

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml