Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2006 04:50:21 -0400
Favorites: Use File/Export on the IE menu to create a file which you can
then import to the new machine.
Transferring My Docs is just a matter of copying the relevant files. The
easiest way is via a local network, but CDs are fairly easy, if
available. If no other method is possible, you can temporarily attach
the old HD to the new machine and copy the files directly to the new
locations.
XP also has a "Files and settings Transfer Wizard", but I have found the
above methods to be  faster and easier.

Jan wrote:
> Please help with this evering ending problem I have tried to resolve
>
> How can I Transfer all of My Document files and my Favorite files from
> Win 98 to Win XP ?
>
> Thank You,
> Jan
>
>                 Curious about the people moderating your
>                    messages? Visit our staff web site:
>                     http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml