Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Cathy Herrmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 May 1999 14:23:43 -0500
I have not reformatted my hard drive and really don't want to at this
time.  It was working fine for about  year so why it chose to quit working
is beyond me.

I don't see the second sc showing up unless I go in safe mode (after making
it fail).  There are not ! or X by any devices nor does there seem to be
any conflicts.    I have tried the removing the card and using the disks to
reinstall about 12 times it from the cards drivers.  It works fine then
after rebooting I get the error.  Then reboot into safe mode and sometimes
I see the two items, such as joystick, etc. but not every time.

> When you say you reload Windows are you doing it as a clean reload,
> i.e. fdisk, format then load windows? The second SC showing up in safe
> mode is no problem. Usaully means it was loaded once before.
>
> Remove sound card from System Properties. Then manually load drivers from
> in control panel. When asked which driver to use, select HAVE DISK and
> install from your original driver disks.

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                        Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>