Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 09:36:50 -0500
There is no easy way to do this.

Your dilemma illustrates the difference between a "word-crafter's" tool
and a "letter-writer's" tool.  WordPerfect has always been a much better
tool for the creative individual.  Word was designed for secretarial use.

PLEASE don't let this restart that age old argument about which is a
better product  ---
they both have advantages and disadvantages (which have been discussed ad
naseum).

What your secretary needs to do, is:
1. Change the page layout to LANDSCAPE.
2. Create two equal width columns.
3. Print the odd pages.
4. Reload the printed pages and print the even pages on the backside.

I suggest she test this with a 3 or 4 page sample before printing the
entire file.

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting        Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol     International Webmasters Association
410-543-8996                MS Site Builder Network - Level 2 member
=====