Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Tom Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Sep 2005 06:03:22 -0700
I can't answer your question, but I've used Quicken for many years (since
DOS version 4) and I've only had to call their tech support on 3 occasions.
Each time they were responsive, accurate and friendly. If you have not done
it already, you might give them a call or send this message as an Email to
them.

Tom Mayer

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lee Kefauver" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2005 5:40 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Quicken problem

I am using Quicken 2004 Premier under Win XP Pro. I download transactions
from several bank accounts, several brokerage accounts, and some credit card
accounts, usually without any difficulty.
A few days ago I was unable to download from one of the brokerage accounts.
I think they were having server problems, at any rate the problem cleared up
yesterday, and I have downloaded successfully since then, once with about
twenty transactions, and several times with no transactions, but with no
error messages.
However, I still get a "left-over" message when I exit Quicken, saying that
my last download was not completed, do I want to try again. I answer NO and
exit. I get the same message the next time alaunch Quicken.
How can I make this message go away?

Thanks for any advice.

Lee Kefauver

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: