Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
CAL Zimmerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Dec 1998 14:10:55 -0600
----
Original message:
I have just purchased a new computer with Win 98 running. ....I now find
that when I right-click the start Button, those two options, specifically
"Open" and
"Explore" are permanently grayed out and inaccessible.
---

I am running Windows 98, and when I installed Internet Explorer 5 (beta)
the same thing happened.  One file in particular    comctl32.dll    seemed
to have caused quite a few problems for other programs.  I haven't
uninstalled IE 5 (and don't intend to), but the work around is - if you
want to Open your programs (or explore)   click on  Start   Settings
TaskBar & Start Menu    click on Start Menu Programs tab, click on
Advanced.  From there, you are back to where you were when you could   Open
the Start.  To move folders around on the program bar, click on Start
Programs        Right click on the program folder you want to move,
hold...point to where you want it to be and let go.  Once you get used to
it, you might like it better than the old way - but does take a little
getting used to.

CAL Zimmerman

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html